- TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Upon receipt of the reservation confirmation the client accepts the following rules and policies and agrees to provide truthful information regarding his/her person.
- Check-In/Out date and daily room rate.
- The guest has the unavoidable obligation to check in at the time of arrival at the hotel and to check out at the end of his/her stay respecting the Check-In/Out times and this must be the holder of the card with which the payment was made.
- Late Check Out is not allowed in our establishments without prior notice and verification of availability, so guests who fail to comply with this rule after the determined time (11:00 AM) will be penalized taking into account the following conditions:
- 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm will be charged 50% of the daily rate.
- 6:00 pm onwards will be charged for the entire night.
- Early Check In is subject to availability and confirmation by the Housekeeper according to room status and the cost is according to the following conditions:
- Before 8:00 am will be charged full night.
- Before 3:00 pm 50% of the daily rate will be charged.
- The guest is responsible for damages caused to himself, other guests, workers, or infrastructure and equipment of the hotel, as well as those caused by their companions, being obliged to pay or indemnify accordingly.
- If you are in a room with a Jacuzzi, carefully control the water levels at all times. Overflowing water will incur an automatic cleaning fee of 100,000 COP plus possible additional charges in case of damage to the property.
- Pets are charged an additional cleaning fee of COP 100,000 and any damage caused by pets will be charged to your account per day of stay.
- The hotel will not be responsible for money or valuables left in the room or public areas, so we remind you that you can keep them in the safety deposit box in your room or in the administration by contacting reception directly.
- The tours and transportation are provided by a third party, individual experiences may be cautious due to circumstances beyond our control, so the hotel will not be responsible for damages or damages that arise in these.
- It is forbidden to carry weapons of any kind within our facilities.
- It is forbidden to take out of the rooms and common areas any element or furniture.
- It is strictly forbidden to make loud noises or music after 10 pm, if there is evidence of failure to comply with this rule the guest must assume a penalty of 100 USD. Any disturbance that causes the police to be called may result in immediate cancellation of the reservation without refund for the remainder of the stay.
- The use of intoxicating drugs, narcotics or psychotropic substances within any area of the hotel is prohibited.
- RESERVATION POLICY:
- NON-REFUNDABLE RATE: If prior payment is made, the reservation is non-refundable and no change of date, change of room, or use of payments made as credit for future reservations is allowed.
- FLEXIBLE RATE: The guest may cancel the reservation without penalty up to 48 hours before Check-In, otherwise 100% of the reservation will be charged.
- NO-SHOWS FOR RESERVATION: The penalty in case of no-show or no-show will be the total charge of the reservation.
NOTE: The above conditions apply for direct reservations or through our website.
- MINI BARS: HAVEN A DESIGN HOTEL has mini bar service in the rooms, which are delivered to accompany the guest and these may be withdrawn.
- GUARANTEE FORM:
At the time of Check In you must fill out our guarantee form with clear and truthful information of the credit card of the holder of the reservation. This authorizes to have the record of the information of your card and to charge the services or products requested and / or purchased during my stay. In the same way the additional charges that may be generated by damages or affectations during your stay in our facilities or in case of withdrawing from the hotel without completing the check out process. This requirement applies regardless of the guarantees that are defined in the ota’s by which the reservation is generated.
The information provided by the owner will be treated under the provisions of our data protection policy.
- NO SMOKING POLICY:
Resolution 1956 of May 30, 2008 of the Ministry of Social Protection dictates measures and obligations that commercial establishments must abide by in relation to the consumption of cigarettes or tobacco that contribute to health and environmental care, therefore HAVEN, A DESIGN HOTEL prohibits smoking inside the facilities and smoking will only be allowed in the Rooftop 360 Pool area.
In the event that any guest fails to comply with this policy, he/she will be informed of the corresponding surcharge in relation to cleaning and smoke removal.
- VISITOR POLICY:
For the purposes of this policy; “Primary Guest” is the person whose name is on the reservation and is financially responsible for the reservation and additional charges.
“Guest” is a person who checks in with the primary guest and intends to reside for the majority of the stay.
“Visitor” is a person who registers later during the reservation and does not stay for the entire stay.
In accordance with Colombian Law, Article 17 of Law 679 of 2011, unregistered guests, unregistered visitors or persons under 18 years of age may not enter hotel rooms.
NOTE: Only minors under 18 years of age who are accompanied by their parents and have a certificate linking them as a family will be allowed to enter the hotel. In the event that minors are accompanied by other persons, they must have notarized parental authorization.
The only acceptable forms of identification for registration are physical passports or physical Colombian identification cards. Digital or paper copies are not accepted. Password and police report showing a lost ID are not acceptable.
The total number of guests cannot exceed the maximum capacity of the room, these will have no cost as long as the name of the guests is not changed at check-in on the same day, otherwise there will be an additional cost of 120,000 per person.
WARNING: THE EXPLOITATION AND ABUSE OF MINORS IN COLOMBIA ARE CRIMES FULLY JUDGED WITH DEPRIVATION OF LIBERTY. (LAW 679 OF 2001) which authorizes to denounce before the competent authorities, any criminal act against minors.
HAVEN, A DESIGN HOTEL is aware of the importance of information privacy,
- The information that our clients give us will not be given to third parties under any circumstances and for any use.
- The information will be kept in strict confidentiality and will only be used to maintain business contact.
- The computer systems of HAVEN, A DESIGN HOTEL have all the necessary security protocols to maintain the protection of the information.
- Our clients have the right to access the information they have previously provided, rectify it, oppose its treatment or cancel it.
- Reception: 24 hours
- Check In: 15:00 hr – Check Out: 11:00 hr